Friday, December 8, 2017

Winter with the Webbs

A trip to the Botanic Garden
Whenever we have a day off school and the weather is nice, we grab a picnic and head to the botanic garden.  There we find plenty of room to run and some rocks to climb.  


Climbing a tree according to Stella
I put my foot on this. I move my hand here. I slide my private part over here. I reach for this.  Then I put my other foot over here. Got that? You reach and step and put your private part...wait...you put your what where? Good thing she didn’t slip and need assistance. I was laughing. Laughing hard. But at least now I know how to get out of the tree.

Note: This is NOT the above mentioned tree, 
but doesn't she look cute?

Spelling Bee
Joey competed in his school's spelling bee this week! I about died laughing when I read the email informing the parents of the upcoming bee...because I’ve heard over and over how Russ struggled with spelling in his younger days.  I’ve been told how practicing his weekly spelling words left his momma questioning her own ability to spell. Yet, here we are with a spelling bee participant. This kid has some mad skills in math and spelling!  While he got stumped in round 5, we are so very proud that he was asked to participate and represented his class so well!!!


Is that normal?
Anyone who's been around Samuel knows that he is sometimes quiet in new situations.  He wants to do just about every single thing that Joey does.  He collects "treasures" from our recycle bin.  And he has an imagination like no one else.  So, if anyone glances into our home on any given day, they will know that these next pictures are our normal!

This is how we find him sleeping sometimes

These glasses have no lenses

He is always wearing something "special"

Christmas time is here!

Anticipating Jesus's birthday

Aren't these girls cute too?


1 comment:

  1. Lol! That Samuel.....is he a Gemini? He certainly has character!

    ReplyDelete