Monday, August 24, 2015

Tell Me What You Think

Guest Blogger: Big Brother

 Training for America Ninja Warrior


Tell me about meeting your sister.
It's kind of a surprise when you get to meet your kid.  You get to see their actions.  You see if they're happy and how old they are.  It kinda made me shy because I didn't know if she was going to like me.

Now that you've known her a few days, what do you think?
She likes me a lot.  She likes when I tickle her or make funny faces or dance.

What do you think she will think of her new home in Texas?
I will show her around the beds and her bed.  She might be kinda scared to meet our dogs.  I will make her happy.

Tell me your favorite things about China so far.
Eating bacon.  My favorite foods are buns and dumplings.

What are you most looking forward to when you get back to Texas?
I'm looking forward to going to Dove Park!




Checking Out China


Big Joe and Su Su at the Chen Academy
These 2 are keeping up with the 3 Musketeers like Olympic Athletes!

Daddy and Daddy's Girl at the Academy

She loved wearing the flower in her hair.
Also, she would offer anyone a sniff...and then stick it up their nose.

Dinner outing for pizza!

A little shopping afterwards
Those darn rides are universally loved by all children!

A little bubble blowing at the city park today

And we met some friends.
Stella was quick to offer to let the baby blow 
bubbles (aka lick the bubble wand).


She really did have a fun time despite the objection to picture taking.



Big Brother takes his responsibilities seriously!


This sassy, feisty, sensitive little angel proves over and over that she really does fit with our family well.  God couldn't have picked a better fit for The Brothers!  She needed them...and they need her!

No comments:

Post a Comment