Saturday, May 23, 2015

Making Room and Bunking Beds

The boys have technically always had their own rooms, although weekend sleepovers have been pretty consistent over the past 6-8 months.  Samuel has asked almost every single night "Joey come?"  And if he's met with a familiar "no" (during the week, of course), his next question is "Samuel come?"  Good try, little buddy!

Now, Joey's main concerns with the bedroom revision:
1) Can I take my money and piggy banks to my new room?
2) Is she (meaning Sister) going to wear my underwear?

Good questions!  Um, yes and no...respectively!  Thank you for allowing me to clarify!  



Needless to say, the first night sounded as if a throng of laughing hyenas had taken over that side of our home.  There was some question as to whether they boys would ever settle until I heard Joey explain to Samuel that he was going to sleep.  That Samuel, he is a late night party kid!  Joey?  Not so much!



Now, the real work on Sister's room can begin.  If only a girly, glittery decorated bedroom was all that was required to bring her home.  If only it were that easy...



No comments:

Post a Comment