Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The Traveling Circus and Easter

Kindergarten Registration


This little guy is now registered for kindergarten.  Inserts a mommy's voice wailing "my baby, my baby, my baby".  I was told there is a Boo Hoo room upstairs.  You think I could just camp out there?  After hearing the excited gasp from Joey when we walked into the front office to register, I'm guessing this guy will run into his class and never look back.  He's going to love it!



Traveling Circus


A traveling Circus?  Maybe a can of sardines?  That's how I felt as we backed out of the driveway last week.  It was a first trip to Arkansas for both Samuel and Gracie (the large dog peaking through the seats) and our car was F-U-L-L.  Not sure who I was most worried about.  Until this trip, Samuel had not been in his carseat for more than an hour.  Ever.  In his whole life.  The dog...well, I wondered if Gracie would get car sick.  Both did great!  In fact, we all did great!  And we lived to tell about it. I'd say the trip to Arkansas and the visit were a success!

Um, are you sure it's going to take 6 hours?



Celebrating Easter


Our first Easter as a family of 4

"Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In his 
great mercy he has given us new birth into a living hope 
through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead..."
1 Peter 1:3




Some Extras

4 Generations






Just a funny shot of this guy's many expressions

Ready for baseball?


Both kiddos are little hams!  Is it really a choice?  While Joey wants to make silly faces in most every picture, Samuel wants to steal the spot light with his beckoning "Mama, cheese!" Our boys are entertainers!  I have a feeling this family will go through many, many, many cameras.





1 comment:

  1. LOVE these pics Dawn!! I know Samuel is just going to die when he looks at what you made him wear for Easter, ha ha. I think it is adorable. :) Love ya!
    Amy

    ReplyDelete